Friday, September 19, 2008

In The Ring At A STRAPPING 2 LBS....MINNIE LOU!!!

I am crazy about this dog. Yesterday she had her first visit with the Vet. She was pronounced extremely healthy, worm free, and she's 2 whole lbs!


In the picuture, she is chewing on a Ty Beanie Baby and Scott's watch is beside her for a physical reference to her size, (or the lack thereof.)


She's sleeping through the night (Yea!) and is almost potty trained in just one week.

Last night we went outside and played with Star and Hutch. They are enamored with her too.


I can't wait until she gets a little bigger...a little calmer, and finishes teething. She's going to make a great snuggle-dog. As of this morning, she still only has her incisors in and the rest is all gum.
Do I have great dogs or what???

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Oooo I want to come over and meet her! :-)

Unknown said...

Dawn! I was just down at Grandview this weekend and the Krieders were telling me you've been visiting!

You know, you drive right past my house off I-35 to get there. We will have to make a trip there together and you can come back to my place for a visit with Miss Minnie Lou after church!

October looks promising. Scott has to travel. When he's home, we attend a Baptist Church together.
:-)

Blessings,
Kel

Darelina said...

She's adorable! :)

I moved my blog, so hope you'll come visit me! http://darelinagreen.wordpress.com/

Heidi said...

Your dogs rock! I love the visual picture of Minnie chasing Hutch around. She's small but she's mighty