Monday, April 21, 2008

Devotion


I am blessed beyond words. But seeing it in print sure it nice.
My husband Scott is an Audio Engineer. He travels all over the US and beyond, mixing National Leaders, Comedians, Musicians and boring Surgreons who drone on and on about angioplasty, or innovations in hernia relief ***sigh****
But, no matter where he is, he takes the time to remind me of his undying devotion to me. And yes, he has a flair for the dramatic and a pretty good sense of humor.
This picture is of a digital console. Each *channel* is for a different micropone. One goes to the drums, another to the lead vocals, guitars, bass, etc... You get the picture. In order for Scott to know which one he is adjusting, this fancy mixing board lets you spell it out. I know it's hard to see, but it says: I LOVE YOU MRS. HUNT. (We refer to each other as Mr. & Mrs. frequently)

Instead of digitally spelling out *Lead Vocals, Bass, Drums, etc...* He wrote what was on his heart, took a picture of it and sent it to me on my cell phone. I love technology. Even better, I love knowing that he is thinking of me always... even on the road.
Your a good Man Mr. Hunt.
And I am a LUCKY woman. :-)
K.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Awww, you two are worst than a couple of teenagers.